Demons Former Jig Jug

A Liberal Disses One

Toss My Foes A Reference

Heaters High Storm

I will respond in time...

Before his father the child will be killed,

The father afterwards between ropes of rushes:

The people of Geneva will have exerted themselves,

The chief lying in the middle like a log.

A hundred times will the inhuman tyrant die,

In his place put one learned and mild,

The entire Senate will be under his hand,

He will be vexed by a rash scoundrel.

The great Senate will ordain the triumph

For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out:

At the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be

Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.

http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury10.html

Well, it got a nibble out of you didn't it?

Got a nibble out of me too.

If that is coded, it's a tough one. I hope someone breaks it and posts it here.

A Soldiers Most

Hail War As

A Renaissance Pi Melts

A Sidearm Dwelt

A Cosmic Clone Pole

Jihad Had Mom Due A Man

A Quarks Humble Tree

Manilla Curse

Foretells Kiwi Smirks

Demons Former Jig Jug

A Liberal Disses One

Toss My Foes A Reference

Heaters High Storm

Okay, I'll take a stab at this cryptic future reference. We are still at war. A renaissance PI, would be a reference to math, probably greek, used in physics to denote nucular (melts), a quarks humble tree could be in reference to the upcoming CERN experiments in 2007, Manilla curse-a disease out of Manilla, etc. I'll let you guys take a try at the rest....

The earth has a couple of "cosmic poles", one in the arctic, the other in the antarctic.

And there have been a number of scientific articles about them in the last few years, saying that those poles are fixing to flip, and during the flipping process, there might for a time be two sets of poles, both a north and a south on each side.

I'd say that sounds alot like "cosmic clone poles", and I would interpret this poem as being a prophecy or prediction specifically covering events and developments between 2007 - 2009.

'A Sidearm Dwelt'

A most interesting phrase. A sidearm is a little weapon only capable of defending attackers at very

close range. Not a very powerful weapon, and not anything that can be used from a distance. It reminds me that John Titor mentioned that Israel was not prepared for a true offensive war, but were only prepared for a nuclear defense. They had no strong defense against an invasion force. Where they live, or dwell, their weapons are too small, like mere sidearms.

If I recall correctly, Zeshua's previous posts defended Titor's general outline of our future history.

Is Zeshua predicting a successful invasion and conquering of Israel in 2007 - 2009?

Scientists expect that a magnetic pole flip would do a lot of bad things, including allowing "Powerful

radiation bursts, which normally never touch the atmosphere, would heat up its upper layers, triggering climatic disruption." That sounds a lot like "heaters high storm" to me.

see http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,837058,00.html

Good sleuthing, I think? I'm only getting a big headache.

Shouldn't it make sense? I mean I can barely get passed the fact Zeshua has called this a poem. If that's a poem, I'm an otter.

This is the only part that makes any sense to me:

Good Days to you All,

Below, A Brief Poem, Circa 2007-2009

Author and Title Anonymous

So that poem is penned anonymously next year? Maybe it will make sense next year?

sigh . . .

Well, its not a very conventional poem, but it is a poem.

A Soldiers Most

Hail War As

A Renaissance Pi Melts

A Sidearm Dwelt

A Cosmic Clone Pole

Jihad Had Mom Due A Man

A Quarks Humble Tree

Manilla Curse

Foretells Kiwi Smirks

Demons Former Jig Jug

A Liberal Disses One

Toss My Foes A Reference

Heaters High Storm

It has rhyming (melt/dwelt, jihad/had curse/smirks) and rhythm (cosmic clone, heaters high) and even a few plays-on-words (pi melts, humble pi, hail storm, renaissance reference). My guess is that there's more plays-on-words there that we aren't catching yet.

When is a 'Mom Due'? When she is pregnant.

What is Jihad's Mom? Islam's motherland - Saudi Arabia.

What does she give birth to? A man.

When? 2007 - 2009.

Who are Zeshua's "foes"?

What are A-Soldiers, and why would they hail war the most of all right when the renaissance pi is melting?

Soldiers are part of what? A war machine.

What else is part of a war machine that starts with "A-____"?

What is a "renaissance pi", and why is it melting now?

What sort of pi started or began all the way back in the renaissance, and has lasted all the way til now when it is finally starting to deteriorate?

I liked my answer for that. Since they did not spell Pi "pie", it would indicate mathmatics. Specifically there may have been equations and formulations dating back to the reinessance, or perhaps the mathmatician was from a country where the Reinessance began (I know Im spelling that wrong) so for me, "reinessance pi" points to some sort of math, as in physics, that may be used in the future to create weapons that "melt." They come up with new bombs and weapons all the time.

"Renaissance" is a term that means something was being RE-born; i.e., something that had previously died was subsequently reborn anew in the 1700's.

The phrase "A Renaissance Pi Melts" contains the suggestion that this thing, whatever it is, is :

(A) somehow related to the mathematical quantity "pi", and

(B) it is now finally dying (melting) once again, just as it had long ago, before it was "reborn" again in the Renaissance.

One of the beautiful and most desirable qualities of poetry is its ability to transmit a maximum of meaning in a minimum of words.

True. And one of the most beautiful things about art of any kind (including the written word) is that the viewer gains subjective meaning from it and interprets it in their own way, finding meaning in it for themselves, and really-there is no right or wrong. Only the author of this poem can say with certainty what message they are meaning to convey. One person's guess is not more "accurate" than another's. We can all look at the same thing and see different things, and that's what art is about. To make people think, to collaborate-not to argue.

I was in 2008 for the Jeb Bush victory celebration and in fact, the author of those LYRICS is actually Beck.

Normally all that would be very true. The difference here, if there is one, is that this may be a prophecy of our immediate future. If it is, and if it is also correctly deciphered, and then those prophecies come true, then that would constitute proof of a correct interpretation independent of the author's confirmation.

Alot of ifs.

I see what you are saying, I think. Like the person who correctly deciphers it gets the credit for historical reference kind of thing. But only if Zeshua confirms. Like right now, many people have tried to intrepret Nostrodamus' quantrains-but with him being dead, no one can correctly claim that the prophecy they "deciphered" was in fact, the prophecy that he meant. Does that make sense? Anyway, hopefully Zeshua will come back with a little more info.

Well that's certainly interesting, and we'll only have to wait 2 years to see. However, the idea of this country voting another Bush into office-well, not on this timeline. The odds of Beck writing these "lyrics" I think are far more believable.

I say its Guiliani who will get voted in (not that he gets my vote) but that's my prediction, and I traveled no time traverse to make it.

He's pro-abortion, anti-gun, pro stem cell - so good luck with that prediction.

Ahhh

The information is ravenous

The ticker tape feeds the mind

Looking for a lost transmission

A heaven that we left behind

When the information comes

We'll know what we're made from

And the skyline rising

Highrise eyes see for you

Say hello to a mannequin

The ghost of our lonely tongue

Reaching out (ugh)

I was (ugh) down below

The skyline rising

She's a sister of Avarez

A wife of a poisonous tongue

She's the eye of a battle of stones

A sister out of control

The skyline rising

I think Zeshua's poem divides into a list of eight separate events whose only relationship is that they all occur between the years 2007 -2009.

That list is :

1. A Soldiers Most Hail War As A Renaissance Pi Melts A Sidearm Dwelt

2. A Cosmic Clone Pole

3. Jihad Had Mom Due A Man

4. A Quarks Humble Tree

5. Manilla Curse Foretells Kiwi Smirks

6. Demons Former Jig Jug

7.A Liberal Disses One

8. Toss My Foes A Reference : Heaters High Storm

But I have a problem with the "renaissance pi". It would make more sense if it was "renaissance phi". But maybe then it would have been too obvious. I don't know.

- Peter

Anyway, my interpretations of that list, for what it's worth, is as follows:

1. Israel belligerantly threatens to use nukes when the Long Cycle bull market that began in the renaissance, having finally reached its peak, begins its long downward trend in 2007 - 2009, which decimates the world economy and thus reduces the financial aid that Israel depends on getting from America, leaving Israel in a weakened position where it cannot defend its borders with limited range conventional weapons.

2. The earth's long-awaited and long-prophesied pole shift is of its magnetic poles rather than its geographical poles. During the process of this shft, weird things will happen, including times when the earth;s magnetic field is greatly weakened, allowing space radiation to penetrate our atmosphere in ways it previously could not, and also temporarily creating multiple sets of magnetic poles that fade in and out. This will cause havoc with animal's migratory patterns, and probably also with all our satellite communication systems.

3. An important new Islamic leader will arise on the world stage, hailing from Saudi Arabia. I assume from the context of appearing in this list that this figure will weild great power on the world stage, or otherwise have some historical significance.

4. New discoveries related to the underlying subatomic structure of quarks will make the news.

5. Some sort of political animosity or negative exchange will develop between Australia and New Zealand, which New Zealand dismisses or downplays, at least at first.

6. I have no idea.

7. I have no idea.

8. Zeshua has "foes"? We know Zeshua has "friends". Zeshua has used that term in past postings. Now Zeshua apparently has "foes" as well. Friends, of course, are those who are allies with the intent to help one achieve one's purpose. Foes, on the other hand, are just the opposite -- enemies opposed to one who intend to prevent one from achieving one's purpose. "Foes" are not merely distractions or annoyances, but important and even formidable opponents. Who are Zeshua's foes? I don't think we've seen them yet. They are not just common debunkers, who are largely ignorable and irrelevant. They are ... something else. Zeshua nonchalantly and irreverently "tosses" these foes a "reference", which is presumably something that Zeshua expects to mean something special to them : "Heaters High Storm". Yesterday, I associated that phrase with the predictable radiation that would penetrate the earth's atmosphere if its magnetic field weakened, thus heating the outer atmosphere and causing storms. But the phrase would also be applicable to the suspected activity being done by HAARP, using energy beams to activate the upper atmosphere and thus manipulate the earth's weather patterns and storm activity. HAARP is highly advanced, top-secret government-type science stuff. If any level of the government was aware of Zeshua's activity, it would be one of those kind of top-level science departments, and if that department wasn't directly connected with HAARP, the two departments would certainly have some sort of connection. The Time-Travel-aware department would probably have higher security clearance than the HAARP department. But [censored], everyone already knows about HAARP. There must be some connection that Zeshua knows about and we don't, which Zeshua is rubbing in the faces of these "foes" with this phrase. Why is Zeshua antagonizing them? For what purpose? Zeshua wants them to know that they have been observed and identified. It seems to be a mind game at this point