Curious Cosmos
Sign in to follow this  
Titorian

Yer another time traveling claim

Re: Yet another time traveling claim

Risata- There are millions of people living in the USA illegally: people with no real ID or copies of other people's. Most of them are Mexican immigrants but there are over a million others.

America is ultimately a country of 50 states governed by the federal government- any American is free to pick up and move to any other state and establish an identity. I can do all of that except for photo ID- I can't pass for a 24 year old!

I obtained copies of my birth certificate and Social Security cards to open accounts which in turn got me debit cards which in turn got me credit cards which in turn gets me club memberships and assigned parking spaces. As long as the bills are paid, they really don't care who is charging.

I only run into problems on the Federal level- like if I wanted to buy a house: the bank gets involved, they run a credit check on me and I'm busted. Even if I paid cash, that amount of money would set off alarms. $10,000 is the transaction limit before the feds get involved so I make a lot of little purchases which is why stocks are the perfect thing to invest in.

Now if I got run over by a bus tomorrow, they'd look in my wallet and see my ID, my SS#, by club memberships, credit cards, debit cards, cash and my emergency contact info for my private doctor- at no point would I be a John Doe; in no case is it neccesary to take my DNA.

And even if they did, there is no "federal DNA database"... they don't put your DNA in and a name pops out- even in 2044 that technology does not exist... if for no other reason than it's Big Brother you're talking about... in 2044 there are many more Federal Privacy Laws than there are now.

Regardless, even if they still took my DNA (and somehow had my younger self's DNA "on file" somewhere and made the link somehow)- there's no way to get a 100% match from a DNA test from an identical 24 and 62 year old- my DNA is much more mutated than my younger self's- at best they'd conclude we were some sorta "distant relative" or something. DNA tests look at less than 1% of a person's actual DNA strands, you know...

The only DNA that is identical regardless of age is spinal and cerebral DNA, and to a lesser degree fingernails and hair, and even mitrochondrial DNA ages with time.

>>Furthermore, if they did happen to call your younger self, and he became aware of you period, wouldn't that cause a "butterfly effect?"<<

This is a good question- it also answers many of Pamela's and Darby's. I cannot directly affect my other, younger self. If I do, I will instantly pop out of existence. If I sent my other self an email (which I am currently able to do), the moment he opened it, I would pop out of existence. Why? Because I cannot directly affect myself. This is why the older soccer ball never reached the younger soccer ball- because B cannot come before A. This opens the door to wackyness, but this is what C=ME2 is all about... it's first person physics.

Ignore the universe around you. It exists; it's a given... it unquantifiable and only concentrate on one object. The goal is to control this one object above a Heisenberg threshold, not the universe at large. This means two things: control everything OUTSIDE this space and everything INSIDE this space. In other words, build a wall.

What's this wall made of? Acceleration. What is acceleration? It's everything around you. Everything that exists complies with the Cosmic Background Radiation caused by the Big Bang. In other words, the Big Bang happened and everything in the universe is a result of the Big Bang.

"Everything" is little packets of acceleration. They break down into two general classes: "mass" and "energy".

Within mass are different states- (solid, liquid, gas), different densities and different atomic weights. Within energy is the Electromagnetic Spectrum, from radio to gamma. All told, the universe is E=MC2: it's matter and energy interacting to give us the tangable universe we exist in. The only thing classical physics cannot do is unify the four fundamental forces (and you've had 102 years to do it) and that is due to "the wrong perspective" (which is why math never proves anything- it only makes more math). But underlying this is the fact that everything, everywhere is made of acceleration (which is why there is no "absolute state" in the universe).

Now the universe is E=MC2 but everything within the universe is C=ME2... everything in the universe is "a universe onto itself". Everything in the universe is a THING, which means it's possible to quantify any one THING in the universe- provided you use "the rest of the universe" as a resource to quantify "that THING"... beyond a Hensenberg threshold for a Planck Unit... this is why A bombs go off.

This is where the mechanics of C=ME2 come into play- if you can quantify (or control) one field (meaning, put up a wall between this field and the rest of the universe), you can manipulate acceleration and in the process travel time and that is how the Branson time machine works: it's a ratio of electromagnetism (energy) and centrifigul forces (mass).

When the correct ratio is reached (the "Coca-Cola recipe"), it's possible to send THINGS (like me) through time, provided the time you're sent to must be "more logical" than the place you're sent from- this is where the "landing base" come in... you "land in a place you're expected to land in".

And also provided you have enough energy to actually send this information (The Branson Foundation is the largest energy conglomerate in the USA). This is why Branson won the "contest"- because they had the money and they had the energy.

I exist in a time I shouldn't now simply because there is no logical explanation for my being here now. If you wrote out my lifetime on a timetable, it would have to "loop back" at some point for it to make sense. This is because of E=MC2- because since I exist WITHIN the universe interacting as a part of the universe that "my life's story" has to make sequential sense.

But it does not because of C=ME2: because it's possible to create shells that can exist seperate from acceleration and move within them... that can travel through time with enough energy. I hope this makes sense to you all because that's how it works- you can't control the universe but you can control a part of it to the point of where it seperates from the universe only to rejoin the universe at an earlier point in time.

The only drawback to this is causality. My body is made of atoms and all of those atoms currently exist somewhere else on the planet right now... my being here adds extra atoms to this planet. In the largest sense, this throws equilibrium off. So whenever one of my atoms meets its other younger, idential atom, my atom cancels itself out. Why? Because I don't belong here now.

As such, to continue existing within this E=MC2 universe, none of my atoms can interact with any of their identical counterparts.

Now most of the atoms in my body are renewable- as Pamela pointed out, "you're a new you" every few years apart from the spinal column and nervous system. This is why I cannot touch my other, younger self: because if I tried to do that, my atoms would cancel themselves out, I'd decorporealize like a ghost.

As such, "my atoms are along for the ride" in a time they shouldn't exist in. My atoms don't mind being here- they're millions of years old- this 38 year leap is a hiccup in their life as an atom. They only run into a problem if they encounter their duplicate- in that case, that atom cancels itself out... it simply "stops existing" because in the larger sense the universe is a living thing and we're all parts of it (E=MC2), and the other atom simply goes on existing, unaltered. Sure this is entropic, but this is a very big universe we're in.

I am made of seven trillion trillion trillion atoms. So everytime one of them meets its counterpart, it pops out of existence... I am made of swiss cheese. This is why I am in Disney and not anywhere near where my other self is- because America is 50 states and each state has its own city and each city has its own logistics... because it's possible to exist in the past as I am provided I am sufficiently distanced from my other self.

Sure I am in some grandiose way interacting with my other self... sure the o2 in the co2 I exhale will eventually be inhaled by my other self but in actuality, this would take thousands of years which makes it impossible... provided I stay far enough away from "me". This is how I still exist regardless of the fact I don't belong here.

My coming here is my retirement. I don't have many years left and I decided to spend those last days and years preventing it from ever getting to this point... I'd rather life comfortably in the past with the possibility of altering my own life than in my present where I simply wither and die- I'd like a chance to remake myself and that's why I am here.

You guys are the gravy. You guys are the back story for when my other self logs on to TTF and follows this thead here- then it'll all make sense to him/me... then I'll be complete.

I did memorize the Powerball numbers for Florida on a specific date in 2010- that will be my gift to you all for your participation in the end. That was an historic drawing- the first drawing for one billion dollars. There was one winning ticket holder and no winner ever claimed the prize- a crop of conspiracy circles popped up over this event- "the time it made more sense to kill a man than hand over a billion dollars". I will happily post these numbers before the drawing to see whether it's a conspiracy or not.

I originally wrote:

>when you seperate a pair of atoms then reverse the charge of one of them and the other changes regardless of distance... that's that called?<

To which Pamela asked:

>>I was hoping you knew being from 2044. I don't believe the answer is known yet in our time.<<

This is a well known concept today, I just don't remember what it's called. A physicist would definetly know which is why I asked Darby for the name of it.

>>Isn't there anything you can give us about it that is not currently known?

I have given well over 50 predictions, some of which already passed- what else can I do? Start rambling off Super Bowls as proof? Real time travelers don't come back with dire, urgent information- they come back to relive the past and not alter it to the point of where they don't exist in it anymore.

I wrote:

>Considering there's only one tangable universe, where else could it go but nowhere? Another random part of the universe? Perhaps, but regardless that's somewhere I don't want to be.<

And Pamela replied:

>>What if your wrong?<<

How can I be- there is only one reality: this one. Sure infinite, alternate universe may/do exist but the energy required to "go from one universe to another" is as big as the universe itself... it's like trying to quantify pi.

Let's say for every action, a host of new universes pop up where it potentially does. Then the universe is full of an ininite number of alternate universe every second forever... at that point the question becomes "does reality really exist?" If this is the case, then all kinds of stuff would pop into our universe- aliens, time travelers, Jesus and whatever else you can imagine. At that point, if you looked out through a telescope the universe would not make sense. But the universe DOES make sense- all the way back to the Big Bang. E=MC2 removed the mystery from our universe... the whole universe makes sense. Why? Because this is tangable reality.

>>If you would disappear what would happen to all of us that knew you and talked to you here?<<

I don't belong here so whatever causality happens will affect me, not the universe around me.

>I assumed the name "Jon Titor" to be clever, but everyone here seems to call me Titorian which suits me fine. Thanks for asking.<

>>typical "Titor" smartassness<<

Sure thing, Ms. Moore.

anonymous_person- Cryogenics in 2044 is the same as cryogenics in 2007. What makes cryogenics sustainable is the simplicity in making liquid gasses through pressure. Once you're a popsicle, you're essentially inert. No major research was done on these poor souls- there's no money in it. Maybe in 2200 we'll figure out how to thaw someone out without turning them to mush in the process.

>>Does CERN discover micro-blackholes with their new accelerator in 2007/2008?<<

I gotta be honest- this is all old news to me. This is like me asking you the exact date the Vietnam War ended. Eyebrows are raised when they turn on the machine and extra energy appears and when they turn it off and it goes away- this is time travel. A few years after this happens, Kaku outlines his theory, then everyone starts building "magic machines" which are a direct application of his untested theory. Branson wins.

NKS_Man writes:

>>Titorian- Came across this today: Sheer Thickening Fluid<<

The capsule I was in was metallic, double walled and had a liquid in the middle. It may or may not have been this stuff, I just called it "super mercury". It absorbed energy and converted it to energy, it was a closed loop; an uber-lubricant.

jmpet writes:

>>Hey Titorian- how's your health?<<

The same it was when I left. Immunosuppression therapy rendered the cancer inert at the expense of my susceptibility to illness... a cold can kill me. I eat a healthy diet and exercise and continue living. I won't live past 2010- I am genetically predisposed to die at 65. But we'll see about that.

NKS_Man writes:

>>Oh boy, I get all analytical and *poof* causality.<<

Causality is not as causal as you'd think- the world is a big place. Considering I shed over a billion atoms a second, we're all somewhat causal-proof. We are nothing but atoms put together to form "us", after all. What does me in is information, which is what this here now is.

>>A full explanation isn't necessary. You posed the equation thus its yours to defend. Why don't you just give it your best shot?<<

>>Titorian, could you please state in as much detail as possible the mechanics of/and way your time machine works to the best of your knowledge?<<

I have carefully explained the principle above to the best of my ability- the "layman's version"; the high school version. This is as close as I want to get to actually explaining it- to the point of where an average person can see I'm not making this stuff up. Any more (which ,Darby, I am am unable to do) would create causality which would rewrite history even more.

And even though I am here to rewite history (my own), the more I detail, the less I will be able to further detail.

Titorian,

As such, "my atoms are along for the ride" in a time they shouldn't exist in. My atoms don't mind being here- they're millions of years old- this 38 year leap is a hiccup in their life as an atom. They only run into a problem if they encounter their duplicate- in that case, that atom cancels itself out... it simply "stops existing" because in the larger sense the universe is a living thing and we're all parts of it (E=MC2), and the other atom simply goes on existing, unaltered. Sure this is entropic, but this is a very big universe we're in.

Say what?

First, there is no possible way to tell one particular atom from another. That's a basic principle of quantum physics. Second, atoms don't "encounter" each other. Yet another principle of quantum mechanics having to do with the Exclusion Principle. Atoms have those aforementioned electrons. They "repel" each other (actually they cannot occuy the same quantum state simultaneously). Third, even if they could "encounter" each other it woulld be atoms in your skin and hair that would have contact - and you shed your skin and hair continuously. The atoms in your skin and hair at age 63 are not the atoms that are in your 26 year old doppleganger self. And fourth, even if they did encounter their "alter-self" they would not "cancel" each other unless they were particle/antiparticle pairs.

But you did post that little equation E=mc^2. It really does have meaning beyond an Internet joke. So let's give you your due and say, sure...ok...you encounter your alter self and are cancelled out as described by the equation that you posted.

I'll take a guess and say that your mass is about 80 kg, ~175 lbs. (It doesn't make much difference one way or another if you weigh 100 lbs or 300 lbs):

A 100 megaton thermoclear device converts ~4.66 kg of mass to energy. You weigh ~80 kg or about 17.172 times more than 4.66 kg. So, if you encounter your doppleganger and have a fiesta your party will be a blast.

Indeed, a blast in the most literal meaning of the word!

There are two of you so that's going to be, not 80 kg, but 160 kg...34.34 times greater than the mass converted in a 100 megaton device.

Your little party will release a 3433.75 metagon thermonuclear gadget into the world. Good old Terra Firma will not survive.

And all of this so you can enjoy your retirement while leaving a few bucks to self indulgent "self"?

And you're "concerned" about giving too many details because it might alter history a little too much? If you kill every living thing on the planet I guarantee you that you'll change history just a bit beyond what would occur if you talked out of turn.

Hey. You're the one who said this is what would happen. I just filled in the numbers for you.

BTW:

You never did answer the question about Kaku's switching up on his area of expertise. So when did he leave string theory behind (the area of physics that he's been in exclusively for 37 years) and go into general relativity?

>First, there is no possible way to tell one particular atom from another. That's a basic principle of quantum physics.<

Every atom has unique properties- the universe is infinitely small.

>even if they did encounter their "alter-self" they would not "cancel" each other unless they were particle/antiparticle pairs.<

>>when you seperate a pair of atoms then reverse the charge of one of them and the other changes regardless of distance... that's that called?<<

I finally found the name of this principle: entanglement.

"Imagine a dime sliced down the middle, into a heads half and a tails half. One half goes to a person who then flies to the moon, and you keep the other half here on Earth. When you look at your half, and see that it is heads, there is no need for you to talk to your moon-bound friend to know she has tails.

But here's the startling difference between two halves of a dime and two quantum particles. In the moment before you look at a quantum particle, it is neither heads nor tails. Rather, it is both at once. When you look, it becomes one or the other. Your mere curiosity has changed its condition.

Weirder still, a quantum particle's quirkiest talent may be its ability to be intimately linked, or entangled, with another. Even when two entangled particles are far apart, a change to one always affects the other."

http://whyfiles.org/shorties/133quantum_leap/

Also check out Wikipedia- it has lots of those letter-math-formulas that make no sense to me in it.

>Your little party will release a 3433.75 metagon thermonuclear gadget into the world. Good old Terra Firma will not survive.<

You're exactly right- this is what zero hour is all about. If you went back in time and stayed there until the "re-present", there would be "double the you" in the universe which is a major violation of conservation. At that point, if you met your other self, a black hole would form and swallow the Earth and moon... but not the solar system. The universe would remain intact, only the Earth would no longer be in it- this is because the Earth is a 99% closed system.

>>Hey. You're the one who said this is what would happen. I just filled in the numbers for you.<<

Yes, according to classical physics as told by you, if I met myself, the entire planet would blow up. This is why E=MC2 cannot unify the fundamental forces after 102 years, tens of thousands of physicists and trillions of dollars- it falls short from a lack of perspective.

>>You never did answer the question about Kaku's switching up on his area of expertise. So when did he leave string theory behind (the area of physics that he's been in exclusively for 37 years) and go into general relativity?<<

Science abandons string theory when they realize it's nothing but numbers on paper- that it's nothing more than a sufficiently elaborate math formula that's equal because it's large enough to be equal but has no practical application apart from a good reason to learn Latin- it's junk math.

I did not know physicists have areas of expertise- I thought physicists were just physicists. What's your area of expertise? I find physics fascinating, but I only have an outsider's view of it which is what you need to wrap your mind around a concept larger than E=MC2. You're too boggled down by numbers.

I take it the clarification you're seeking for the 5% of what I wrote that you don't agree with as a compliment.

Titorian,

Let me just say thank you for answering my questions. So the practise of cryonics is at least still happening then? And can I assume that the before mentioned cryonics organizations are still in existence in the 2040's? I realize you're probably not all that familiar with cryonics service providers so I understand if you don't know about their existence in the 40's. The reason I ask about cryonics is because I have a vested personal interest.

What about nanotechnology, how far has that come by 2044?

Also can we assume that the results of Gravity Probe-B will confirm Einstein's theory or will physics be turned on it's head? Feel free to PM or email me if you do not wish to answer openly.

I have always been interested in time-travel and have done extensive research on the subject myself. You mentioned that you have recieved weird spam (email), I find this interesting as I too recieved a strange email a few years ago from someone who was evidently tracking my research on-line somehow! It didn't come as spam but as a legit email message, it was very strange, and somewhat disconcerting to know that I had been spyed on during my searches. I have stayed away from the subject since then except for now posting on this forum.

Just out of pure curiosity, does the technology exist today to build a working time machine? And if so, could it be built by any individual or group of people with the ingenuity and resources, without having to spend billion$?

>>I did memorize the Powerball numbers for Florida on a specific date in 2010- that will be my gift to you all for your participation in the end.<<

So now you're trying to buy us off, eh? Didn't you say before that you can't predict random outcomes- that if you went back in time over and over again to witness the same coin toss that it would still be a 50/50? Then how can you tell us Powerball numbers from three years from now? And which Powerball jackpot?

Science abandons string theory when they realize it's nothing but numbers on paper- that it's nothing more than a sufficiently elaborate math formula that's equal because it's large enough to be equal but has no practical application apart from a good reason to learn Latin- it's junk math.

If that's the case, why did you post your equation (C=mE^2) in the first place? That was you, wasn't it, and not some other Titorian - correct? And wasn't ait also you who admitted to having only a very basic high school understanding of arithmatic (no algebra, geometry, trig, calc, etc.)...but you somehow conclude "junk math"?

It's time to bring out the good old...

John Baez Crackpot Index (Dr. John Baez, PhD, U.C. Riverside)

A simple method for rating potentially revolutionary contributions to physics:

1. A -5 point starting credit.

2. 1 point for every statement that is widely agreed on to be false.

3. 2 points for every statement that is clearly vacuous.

4. 3 points for every statement that is logically inconsistent.

5. 5 points for each such statement that is adhered to despite careful correction.

6. 5 points for using a thought experiment that contradicts the results of a widely accepted real experiment.

7. 5 points for each word in all capital letters (except for those with defective keyboards).

8. 5 points for each mention of "Einstien", "Hawkins" or "Feynmann".

9. 10 points for each claim that quantum mechanics is fundamentally misguided (without good evidence).

10. 10 points for pointing out that you have gone to school, as if this were evidence of sanity.

11. 10 points for beginning the description of your theory by saying how long you have been working on it.

12. 10 points for mailing your theory to someone you don't know personally and asking them not to tell anyone else about it, for fear that your ideas will be stolen.

13. 10 points for offering prize money to anyone who proves and/or finds any flaws in your theory.

14. 10 points for each new term you invent and use without properly defining it.

15. 10 points for each statement along the lines of "I'm not good at math, but my theory is conceptually right, so all I need is for someone to express it in terms of equations".

16. 10 points for arguing that a current well-established theory is "only a theory", as if this were somehow a point against it.

17. 10 points for arguing that while a current well-established theory predicts phenomena correctly, it doesn't explain "why" they occur, or fails to provide a "mechanism".

18. 10 points for each favorable comparison of yourself to Einstein, or claim that special or general relativity are fundamentally misguided (without good evidence).

19. 10 points for claiming that your work is on the cutting edge of a "paradigm shift".

20. 20 points for emailing me and complaining about the crackpot index. (E.g., saying that it "suppresses original thinkers" or saying that I misspelled "Einstein" in item 8.)

21. 20 points for suggesting that you deserve a Nobel prize.

22. 20 points for each favorable comparison of yourself to Newton or claim that classical mechanics is fundamentally misguided (without good evidence).

23. 20 points for every use of science fiction works or myths as if they were fact.

24. 20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories.

25. 20 points for naming something after yourself. (E.g., talking about the "The Evans Field Equation" when your name happens to be Evans.)

26. 20 points for talking about how great your theory is, but never actually explaining it.

27. 20 points for each use of the phrase "hidebound reactionary".

28. 20 points for each use of the phrase "self-appointed defender of the orthodoxy".

29. 30 points for suggesting that a famous figure secretly disbelieved in a theory which he or she publicly supported. (E.g., that Feynman was a closet opponent of special relativity, as deduced by reading between the lines in his freshman physics textbooks.)

30. 30 points for suggesting that Einstein, in his later years, was groping his way towards the ideas you now advocate.

31. 30 points for claiming that your theories were developed by an extraterrestrial civilization (without good evidence).

32. 30 points for allusions to a delay in your work while you spent time in an asylum, or references to the psychiatrist who tried to talk you out of your theory.

33. 40 points for comparing those who argue against your ideas to Nazis, stormtroopers, or brownshirts.

34. 40 points for claiming that the "scientific establishment" is engaged in a "conspiracy" to prevent your work from gaining its well-deserved fame, or suchlike.

35. 40 points for comparing yourself to Galileo, suggesting that a modern-day Inquisition is hard at work on your case, and so on.

36. 40 points for claiming that when your theory is finally appreciated, present-day science will be seen for the sham it truly is. (30 more points for fantasizing about show trials in which scientists who mocked your theories will be forced to recant.)

37. 50 points for claiming you have a revolutionary theory but giving no concrete testable predictions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 1998 John Baez

[email protected]

Titorian Wrote:

"Weirder still, a quantum particle's quirkiest talent may be its ability to be intimately linked, or entangled, with another. Even when two entangled particles are far apart, a change to one always affects the other."

hmmm... that`s the way that explain when you are shifted from one alternative reality to the next...back and forth, again and again...but i prefer the Scalar aproach...

quote from:

http://cheniere.org/time/index.html

"There can be some things which are physically effective which are not physical. I can give you an illustration, a very recondite one, but there is the zero-point energy of the vacuum. The vacuum is defined in quantum physics as space devoid of radiation or matter -- no energy, no matter. Yet there is an inherent energy in there which can be measured -- this is one of the great triumphs of modern physics -- and that is physically effective."

--

Regards

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete

accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him

regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR

Hello. I'm not saying that I believe you, but could you give me an account of what happens with the situation in North Korea? Seeing as how you gave us a Japanese name earlier, I would also like to know how Japan and South Korea are doing in your time. Are there any names, or at least initials, of famous East Asian people that you can remember? Thanks.

To anonymous:

Here are some links of us talking about it.

This one is the most detailed probably.

http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/28841/page/2#Post28841

http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/16076/page/67#Post16076

http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/12583/page/130/fpart/1

I know the guy making the movie wanted to know and I sent him these links as well.

Its just too much for me to go over all that again. It was just very bizzare at the time.

Titorian,

What about the ripple effect?

Each time you interact with us you are causing little changes that could equal up to really big changes ...eventually.

For example.. perhaps I will log on and ask a few question before I go to the store.

Even a small thing like this can ripple out to a billion different changes and interactions.

Not just with me but with everyone I come into contact with or anything I have interacted with

after that. A slight delay to going to the store means different traffic patterns, different clerk waiting on you. different people in your way, different conversations heard or not heard.

Even my parking space. Perhaps I got a closer parking space and took someone elses who then had to walk further and remembered or forgotten something he was suppose to buy because of it.

Or perhaps it was a couple who suddenly started fighting and ended up not having sex that night which caused someone not to be born or be born into this world?

It may sound extreme but no one person is an island what we do every day effects everyone else.

Thats why it makes no sense for me to see you post that you will only say certain things or do certain things. You cannot possibly know the outcomes of possibilities or probabilities of every

single ripple. It may be good ..may be bad. who knows. If you are going to interact then we may as well have a good time with it! :)

I have a question that is kind of funny...Does Darby play a physicsist in these Titor movies or something? LOL

You better darn well hope your right when you say nothing happens to us when you pop out of existance.

Because I am NOT about to go through that "altervue" situation again. Once was enough.

If that happens I will find your younger self and kick his butt all the way out of this time! :)

Can you go into further detail about CERN's discovery. What do you mean by "extra" energy

when the machine is turned on? I want to know more about that and you didnt really go into it that well.

You talk about entanglement. That particles can be far apart and still interact. Why does this not happen to you now with your other self? Why would "distance" away from him matter at all??

Thats it for now...have to go to the store and ripple a few new waves out. :)

Hey Pam, ok now I see what you mean. This is very intriguing. I too have had experiences like this over the years! I never conversed with John Titor, I didn't even find out about the JT story until 2003. Funny thing is, I had a week of alter-vu/deja-vu experiences back in december of 2000. I remember it well because it was really strange, I averaged 2-3 experiences/day for like a week, it was very weird. I've always had deja-vu's fairly consistently through out my life on several occasions. I had a huge one back in 1998 that I'll never forget due to the extremely bizzare circumstances! WOW, I thought I was the only one!

I have a question although you havent answered my original ones but no worries, I understand you are fairly busy :). First of all I find you really reliable and trustworthy, but we will see how this continues.

Anyways, is your future better than ours? In two ways: techonlogy and spiritualism?

Like are there less deaths, less fear, less wars? Is the economy better? Less poor people? Etc.

Any technological gadgets you could talk about? Are all the cellphones like the "iphone" or maybe even better?

I wish you luck in your journey, hopefully you will fix it.

Cheers,

Jose

You absolutely make no sense.

A) You cannot solve the problem of atomic displacement in your nonsense. Did your atoms temporally move? That would mean that this point in time in the universe has more matter and energy than a future point in time in the universe. This is impossible, and means that matter and energy have indeed been created and destroyed in linear time, which defies Einsteinian physics.

B) The "great granddaddy" of time travel shows would have to be Doctor Who, which started in 1963. It's not like Time Travel was popularized by John Titor - H.G. Welles was writing time travel fiction in the 1890s. John Titor the entertainer and story teller was no pioneer. Star Trek also is quite famous even into the 2030s for its fanciful depictions of time travel. A brief look at the internet reveals "Time Cops" - a television show about police who manage time crimes, similar to some obscure show called "Seven Days" about a time ship that can travel exactly seven days into the past. Isaac Asimov wrote a series of novels called The Norby Series about a robot who can travel through time and space with his human owner and dragon friends. Probably the oldest story of time travel would be Karl Katz by the Brothers Grimm - later the inspiration for Rip Van Winkle. So don't go trying to claim Titor popularized the notion of moving in time.

In response to: So don't go trying to claim Titor popularized the notion of moving in time.

I told you! Most of these people think that. The whole thing was a scam. The movie that I'm sure most of these guys have is the result of it. And if you come here saying your from the future and talk nothing like John, you get attacked!

Jimmy Earth,

That would mean that this point in time in the universe has more matter and energy than a future point in time in the universe. This is impossible, and means that matter and energy have indeed been created and destroyed in linear time, which defies Einsteinian physics.

You have to be a bit more circumspect with this assertion. In general relativity energy-momentum is locally conserved because on a small scale spacetime is flat (though "local" in these terms is rather huge by human standards). But on much larger scales - across many millions of cubic light years - spacetime curvature becomes apparent...and the question of energy-momentum conservation gets a bit more ambiguous.

Going the other direction, into the quantum realm of scales, the same applies to sufficiently short periods of time. Vacuum solutions for the zero-point energy fluctuations tells us that virtual parrticle-antiparticle pairs are continuously created - which explains Hawking radiation where the virtual particles can become real. In the end conservation is satisfied but only when given sufficient time. But for those infinitesimals of time (d/dt) conservation is "violated".

Stephen Hawking was a genius, but like many geniuses could be wrong. Galileo thought objects fell to the ground because they WANTED to. And the "virtual" particles you spout on about are going to be defunct by 2016 thanks to William Harms, who will publish the single greatest book ever to hit the scientific world, completely changing the nature of the scientific method. The fact is that "The Universe Is Absolute" - name of the book, and utter fact. I really don't know enough of the philosophy of science to explain it extremely well to you but... well, I suppose you can always email Bill.

http://www.billharms.com

Very interesting man, highly intelligent. Won't start formulating his major ideas until he starts reading some of the works of Carlson Fleck, Amanda Harret, and Tsun Takeshi - which won't be published until 2011. But still, the current Bill Harms is an amazing man.

Jimmy Earth,

Stephen Hawking was a genius, but like many geniuses could be wrong.

I think that you misunderstood the post. There is plenty of experimental evidence to support vacuum fluctuation virtual pair creation. Hawking Radiation only comes into play when the pairs happen to be created at the limb of an event horizon. That latter idea is theoretical. The former isn't.

In any case, the real point was that absolute energy conservaton can be violated given the proper scales of space and time.

BTW: Your real geniuses on this particular subject were Dirac and Feynman (who had decidedly different ideas about antiparticles). Feynman's theory ultimately prevailed but Dirac made the original theoretical discovery of antiparticles.

Ok, Time Traveler Jimmy, the Fearsome Stephen Hawking, when visited CERN:

http://info.web.cern.ch/Press/PressReleases/Releases2006/PR13.06E.html

Prof. Hawking's visit reinforces the exciting anticipation of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), due to start up in 2007, and the importance of CERN as a central meeting place for the best minds in physics.

His lectures are available at the following web links:

'Exceptional CERN Colloquium - The Origin of the Universe' (for a general audience)

http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a063382

# 'The Semi-Classical birth of the Universe' (for a specialist audience)

http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a063459

and Please Jimmy, tell Us:

Why you are confined to the past?

Are you too dangerous to 2030 reality, Alien Agenda¿?

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=45455&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

There is any hope?

a video of yours Friends or Foes?

and the Hives performance

Please Enlight Us!!! LOL

--

Regards

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete

accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him

regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR

Hi Jim, are you a time traveller as well? If so, I'de be interested to know what your answers to my questions are! I posted some questions to Titorian earlier, but feel free to answer them as well if you want to. I find all this stuff very interesting. Thanks.

I have no idea what your point is about CERN and Stephen Hawking.

I am confined to the past because the Lu'Pan sent me back in time without any capacity for time travel. No gravimetric bomb, no chronoton cannon, and most importantly no ship. I'm not exactly complaining, what do I have to worry about? This is now my future, even if it was once my past. I've got a place of my own, a good paying job, I'm planning on going back to school, and I've even got a prospective girlfriend. So whatever, I don't care about getting back to "my" time.

I'm not PART of an Alien Agenda if that's what you mean. I could probably take down a real Alien Agenda if that's what you're asking, but I don't see any real aliens around.

Is there hope? Yeah, sure.

No, that's just a glowing orange ball. The Yoorach and Hij'kule are the only aliens in the region who would possibly visit Earth. The Yoorach shields would glow pink in atmosphere, not orange. And you'd KNOW if you saw a Hij'kule ship in atmosphere. They have matter-energy transporters, so they would just sit in orbit and transport its men down. If their landing ship entered atmosphere, everyone would panic. But their interstellar ships can cloak, so no human technology would pick them up. That glowing ball is probably a jet or something. I dunno.

And as for that Hives performance, I've seen that video, I had it on my player in 2024. But Pelle Almqvist still had brown hair, and Nicholas Arson had longer hair. Same video, different hair. I swear that's the only difference. Weird.

could you please state in as much detail as possible the mechanics of/and way your time machine works to the best of your knowledge?

There are no "time machines" where you press a dial and magically appear. You need to fire a chronoton beam at a gravimetric field. This causes an explosion, which opens a hole in time and space, a portal to the Time Vortex. You have to fly a ship into the Time Vortex, and you have to know where you're going because once you're in the vortex, you'll keep moving in the direction you were headed in. You also have to know where you're going to stop so you can launch a gravimetric bomb and fire your chronoton beam at it to cause another explosion, and exit through the wound. Whenever you do this, it causes a wound in time and space, but the universe can heal itself. However this massive scarring in areas of time that have already been traveled to will mean it's harder for other travelers to get there, and too much travel at all will cause massive temporal damage. Time travel is not for leisure, it's for war. See my original post: http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=45455&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

Also, what is the state of cryonics (human cryopreservation) in the 2040's? Has anyone been revived yet? Is Alcor and/or the Cryonics Institute still in existence? What if any advances in the science of cryonics, such as vitrification or cellular cryoprotectants, can you tell me? Any information on suspended animation (not as it pertains to space travel but instead cryonics)?

Human preservation through reduction in temperature was nothing more than amateurish and silly. The damage done by deep freezing human tissue is never going to be reparable. In 2026 it was the big news story that three generations after someone had been frozen, the families of people in cryostasis simply refused to pay anymore. Anti-cryonics activist Luke Wahlberg called the cryonics facilities a big scam, saying they were extorting money from hard working families when they showed almost no effort to find a way to cure them. When the companies contended that they were non-profit, and they were only providing the service to preserve them and not to cure any diseases, Wahlberg and his followers uncovered evidence that heads of the corporation were embezzling money by living outside of their means. They also contended in a legal court that it was their legal responsibility to invest money in cures if they were going to continue to damage the deceased tissue through freezing. The court ordered the companies to pay back all the money they had ever charged due to false pretense, and that sent the companies into bankruptcy, and the company heads into poverty. By 2030 Enron and Alcor are synonymous with economic fraud.

What of nanotechnology/molecular biology/cryobiology, how far have these sciences come by your time (the 2040's)?

I actually grew up in the 2020s and left in 2030. Nanotechnology? Well the Michael Crichton novel "Prey" is still fantasy. No one has little robots swimming around in their bloodstream, but during surgery they do have these little robots about the size of aphids to keep a wound sterile. They also have slightly larger ones used for exploratory surgery. I watched a story about it on the news.

What you said about the aliens isn't exactly right but could be right. What you all call aliens are many and yet the same things. For example the greys as you call them are nothing more then clones or robots. They are very real. The Nordic type aliens as you call them are Star People or some of you may call them fallen angles. Some of them are from Andromeda and some are from Orion. The human race has been, and always shall be watched. The bases on the dark side of the moon is proof of this. The lights in Arkansas flying through the air were real. They were not A-10's, but a type of probe that they use to explore certain area's. All of the info will come out about the Aliens in the 2040's. This year will be the year of a big UFO event. The Air Force that stated they had A-10's flying that night, had to do so because the story was getting too big. The event I spoke of will be a very big UFO event this year 2007!

I was happily enjoying "Jimmy Eat World's" tale of adventure and intrigue. Quaint and well-informed, to say the least. That's entertainment. But when this post from watcher hit, I laughed until I puked.

"What you said about the aliens isn't exactly right but could be right. What you all call aliens are many and yet the same things."

Wow. Thanks for going on record on that score. Now I know exactly where you stand on these things. :confused:

"The lights in Arkansas flying through the air were real. "

Well, I am also sure they were real... lights that is. But you've added nothing new to their reality by telling us this, right? And your posts read an awful lot like Qronos16, the mathematically challenged. You "predict" but you give no details. That is about as deep into yawnsville as I care to go.