Curious Cosmos
Lussorio F

Hello I'm from the year 2046

So who wins the election Mr. Future Man? It doesn't really matter what you say, because it's already been decided who's in. See, here in 2016 they still give the people the illusion they have choice in such matters. So, as I said, They know who their man or woman is, so who wins the race? I am guessing they toss Mitt Romney in later. Wouldn't doubt it if he became president. LOL HA.....

Is this forum regarded as the place to discuss time travel in a historic way , in the future?

I trust it but does history regulars it as trustworthy?

Yalon said:
Have we stoped using fossil fuel?

Oil reserves are running out and whats left which is little is difficult to get hold off and so rationed. Transport is mainly by bike, horse or energy efficient steam powered trains running on coal. The only thing you see in the air are micro drones, once in a blue moon you see a plane.

PaulaJedi said:
Is it customary for time travelers to create Facebook pages? Are you concerned about being caught?

I do have a Facebook account under nom-de-plume to monitor certain groups, for messages from other time travellers.

However the claim made on another forum that a Facebook account of some guy of Italian decent on now living in England with the surname Fele is me, is wrong! Its based on a Facebook search with the assumption that the “F” in my user name is the initial of my surname.

My surname IS Lussorio the “F” is the initial of my forename to understand, my service number is “TDO575 Lussorio F”

Yalon said:
What are the dangers in time traveling

The act of travelling through time cause disorientation and dizziness that persists for some time after arrival. Note to myself, not major treatment meclizine.

Ok F. Lussorio, I'm Italian too, nice to meet you and welcome in this forum.

You should understand that simply state "I'm a time traveler" isn't a proof of anything, you should also understand that you posted in this thread which is used to give proves of time travelling... so, just stop trolling about "I can't say", "I would say but I'm not a scientist", "I would but I can't"...

give us something to chew, else, you will be only another odd guy closed in his room trolling forums...

• Like 1

peorthyr said:
this is the other forum you are posting:

Hello I'm from the year 2046

where other people just debunked the story in 8 pages.

I don't know where you get you information from but you wrong! My rebuttals to the various skeptic's arguments that can be read on that forum, dismisses your claim that I was debunked.

Mr F Lussiorio, we both live in the same vicinity. Would you like to meet face to face with me, so you can prove to me that you are a time-traveller? You should really have no objections to this.

• Like 1

Mr F Lussiorio, we both live in the same vicinity. Would you like to meet face to face with me, so you can prove to me that you are a time-traveller? You should really have no objections to this.

How do you... is that a monk thing?

"Mylo.X. said:

With all due respect, I don’t know who you are. You could be anyone from a government goon at to steal the advance technology that I came to this time period with. To just some weirdo who wants to truss me up like a turkey and dribble over me in a sweaty leather ski mask. But I’m prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt contact me privately with some details about yourself and we will talk about a possible meeting with conditions.

Lussorio F said:
To just some weirdo who wants to truss me up like a turkey and dribble over me in a sweaty leather ski mask.

LOL.... thanks for the laugh. If you're still in the location that is indicated on your profile page, then I will send you a p.m.

Nicolas said:
How do you... is that a monk thing?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

I was wondering how could you guess where this guy is located at, and then, made a joke about your avatars that usually show a monk-like-person... :rolleyes:

Nicolas said:
I was wondering how could you guess where this guy is located at, and then, made a joke about your avatars that usually show a monk-like-person... :rolleyes:

Lol, now I understand. I completely forgot about my Buddhist monk avatars....lol.

Over here in Canada our son of a rich man who was son of a rich man, prime minister son of a prime minister is just loved for unknown reasons. His father gave us a seperation from England. I believe that this one will cause Canada as it is now, being dissolved and many smaller countries being formed.

In your future will Canada as it is now actually become 6 or more countries?

Over here in Canada our son of a rich man who was son of a rich man, prime minister son of a prime minister is just loved for unknown reasons. His father gave us a seperation from England. I believe that this one will cause Canada as it is now, being dissolved and many smaller countries being formed.

In your future will Canada as it is now actually become 6 or more countries?

That certainly true of the EU that broke up to smaller regions in the world-line that I came from and even though events are unfolding in a slightly different manner in this world-line. It that it going to happen here to. But and this may be of some good news.,unlike in my world-line the demise of the north America and Canada may not be so dramatic.