Curious Cosmos
Hydr Ccix

Help ! How to Fix My Time Travel Device?

I am wanting to know how to fix my device so I can get back to my home time. Do you know anyone who can help me with that?

You may want to ask Andrew Basiago for help. George Soros may have friends that can help too, but it may be that you are not of the same clan? Aliens have been helping only a few groups in earths history that have abused that technology and I'm not sure if you are from the good group or the bad ones? Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Some of us could never be so corrupted and do not like the abuse we are seeing these days! The days of observation are soon to end and the days of taking action are about to begin if the abuse continues. You may want to remain where you are and ride out the coming storm!

I am wanting to know how to fix my device so I can get back to my home time. Do you know anyone who can help me with that?

I have to ask and please answer this, is you time machine small enough that you can balance it on the top of your head?

• Like 1