Curious Cosmos
paris

just MY opinion

I have a few opinions on this subject im not saying they are right but I dont believe it is possible for you to go near your older or younger self because two objects cannot occupy the same space, which is what I personally think spontaneous human combustion might be caused by, scientificly it would be a disaster to try and see your older or younger self

Maybe some day our government will share the truth with us about the super secret alien projects that they have been working on for years?

Even if you meet yourself, you aren't technically occupying the exact same space. :)

Yes your right, your core construction changes with time. That's why you can do this.

Maybe some day our government will share the truth with us about the super secret alien projects that they have been working on for years?

Trump would be the man to do it, but I think he wants to conquer health care and taxes, first. He (whether it's via staff or other means) DOES consider peoples' opinions on Twitter. We can tweet him again about alien disclosure after these bills finally pass.

• Like 1