Curious Cosmos
PaulaJedi

Elon Musk & Mars Predicted by Von Braun

A person with the position of "Elon" lead the Mars expedition in Von Braun's books "The Mars Project" on page 177. Yes, you heard that right. 177.

http://www.wlym.com/archive/oakland/docs/MarsProject.pdf

Was this a prediction? How did Von Braun know?

Elon Musk Announces His Plan to Colonize Mars and Save Us All

Coincidence? Page 177? Although I do believe that Titor was a fictional Character, who told Morey to post the predictions? Even the book Alas, Babylon has a reference to 177 in the publish date.

A person with the position of "Elon" lead the Mars expedition in Von Braun's books "The Mars Project" on page 177. Yes, you heard that right. 177.

Coincidence? Page 177? Although I do believe that Titor was a fictional Character, who told Morey to post the predictions? Even the book Alas, Babylon has a reference to 177 in the publish date.

I think that this handle,"Elon", appears by a token of chance. E-lan, I believe may be a term meaning high rule, such as in the captcha , {

Elan legal definition of elan - TheFreeDictionary.com

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/elan

Definition of elan in the Legal Dictionary ... Meaning of elan as a legal term. What does elan mean in law? ... ejusdem generis rule; elabi; elaborare; elaborate; }. In a Star Trek the Elaan Of Troyius was a spoiled brant based in roaylity that could not equate to the more common man, as everyone had been afraid to correct her.

The Elan or deer-like animal, has great grace and is exclusive, if it can leap away from a predator, so there might be some simile within that reference. Elaan of Troyius (episode)

On this issue Paula, yes it does reek of smelliness, but know that the time that this had been written, this was a malleable nexus point in time?

I do not know if the Nazis had the ability to time travel, but this might have been as to where it had come from.

In the 1950s, the U.S. was swimming with used, expatriated Nazis, all looking for a role to play and jobs to do. May have also been a lucky guess?

On this issue Paula, yes it does reek of smelliness, but know that the time that this had been written, this was a malleable nexus point in time?

I do not know if the Nazis had the ability to time travel, but this might have been as to where it had come from.

In the 1950s, the U.S. was swimming with used, expatriated Nazis, all looking for a role to play and jobs to do. May have also been a lucky guess?

Lucky, educated guess, sure...but Elon? How lucky is that? It was spelled Elon in the text. And I understand it is a word with a definition, but it's way too much of a coincidence. And page 177? Come on.... It borders on cliche....but it can't be because it was in our past.

Lucky, educated guess, sure...but Elon? How lucky is that? It was spelled Elon in the text. And I understand it is a word with a definition, but it's way too much of a coincidence. And page 177? Come on.... It borders on cliche....but it can't be because it was in our past.

He is socially unstable and I would never want him as a friend. He can't control his temper.

He is socially unstable and I would never want him as a friend. He can't control his temper.

Elon Musk or Von Braun?