Curious Cosmos
cupcakeman

whats is this verison of the song called?

hello all i really need somebody to tell me the name of this song its driving me crazy to find it for about 11 or 12 years now i am using a site called watzatsong in oder to find the song but

poeple are spamming me on there and its actually furstrating me to death here the link is here:

https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/575282.html

i paid for 2 hours on the site but i really need someone who knows a lot about music

thanks for helping me out ^__^

Just now, cupcakeman said:

hello all i really need somebody to tell me the name of this song its driving me crazy to find it for about 11 or 12 years now i am using a site called watzatsong in oder to find the song but

poeple are spamming me on there and its actually furstrating me to death here the link is here:

https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/575282.html

i paid for 2 hours on the site but i really need someone who knows a lot about music

thanks for helping me out ^__^

oh and i know it is eine kleine nachtmusik by Mozart  but i want this one here ?

dude chill they telling you in that thread its an arrangement of that mozart piece done in a techno style specifically for that show. there is no official piece with a special name that you can buy on itunes or whatever. learn how tv shows work.

21 minutes ago, [mister_x] said:

dude chill they telling you in that thread its an arrangement of that mozart piece done in a techno style specifically for that show. there is no official piece with a special name that you can buy on itunes or whatever. learn how tv shows work.

then explain why i herd it full on somebodys phone then??? humm

chill cupcale chill sometimes mister x has to pay the bils and give his honey some love

that other dude probably got the song on his phone the same way you got that song on that website. learn to internet. life is much easier.

22 hours ago, [mister_x] said:

chill cupcale chill sometimes mister x has to pay the bils and give his honey some love

that other dude probably got the song on his phone the same way you got that song on that website. learn to internet. life is much easier.

im not angry yet but your making this a situation that there is none

Mister X is correct - A lot of TV shows take a piece like this and then compose their own arrangement. Just because it exists on a show doesn't mean its been released on a CD or iTunes somewhere.

• Haha 1